Join as a Senior Internal Auditor
About the position
Skills and Attributes:
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor including experience in Operation audits, Performance audits, and Information Technology audits.
- Proven knowledge of internal auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules, and regulations.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software, and databases. Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and compile detailed reports.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Sound independent judgment. Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong ethical standards and integrity.
- Perform the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations' effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Obtaining, analyzing, and evaluating accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts, etc.
- Objectively assess an entity's IT and/or business processes.
- Assess the entity's risks and the efficacy of its risk management efforts.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect the audit's results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality, and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings. Identifying shortfalls or gaps in processes.
- Maintain open communication with management and the audit committee.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum. Conduct follow-up audits to monitor client management's interventions.
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding the sector's rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards.
- Ensure that all the business processes in an entity are risk-management compliant.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) from the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA).
- Additional specialized certifications would be an advantage, such as Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA).
- A Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) would be an advantage.
PKF Kuwait HR firstname.lastname@example.org